This course will help you understand finance and accounting from beginner to more advanced areas of accounting
Finance and Accounting for Beginners to Intermediate
- Entrepreneurs who want to quickly learn the language of business
- Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents that want to be taken seriously by their colleagues and bosses
- Anybody who is planning a start-up business
- No previous knowledge is required, other than basic business knowledge
This course will cover the three main areas of finance & accounting :
1) The Income Statement / Profit & Loss Statement and what to look out for in business meetings
2) The Balance Sheet and why this important statement is not complicated, even though other countries such as US and UK have a different style for presenting it
3) Options for raising extra cash
4) Best practice when preparing statements
5) Company Budgeting
Also, there is an extra section based on other areas outside the three main areas
Take this course and surprise your colleagues with your financial knowledge.
Senior management value colleagues that understand what makes their company tick, these are the people that get fast tracked up the promotion ladder.
- This course assumes that you either work in a business, or have entrepreneurial ambitions to control your own business
- People wanting a career in a Finance department
- Non-accounting executive who needs to understand more about the Company’s finances
No Reviews found for this course.